Petite Petals: Just Because

This is my card for the Cards in the Mail Swap for customers. I made six of these and mailed out five. I hope they don't get too smashed in the mail but either way it should bring a smile to their faces.

Each flower is stamped (except Pool Party) and punched and layered onto the corresponding color. I used my bone folder to curl up the petals and bend the flag.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, A Dozen Thoughts
  • Punches: Petite Petals
  • Colors: Blushing Bride, Primrose Petals, Summer Sun, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls
  • DSP: Epic Day This and That
  • Big Shot: Arrows Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. How pretty!! Perfect for spring and I like your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. FYI it did not get smashed in the mail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts