Blog Hop: Last Chance

Welcome! Since the retired list is here we thought we'd share some of the retiring sets one last time. You can order from the 2013-2014 Catalog up until June 4th but it's only while supplies last so act fast. Click here to shop now.



I thought I'd throw together some quick and easy cards using Lacy and Lovely. Each card was stamped with the exact same colors (retiring In Colors) and therefore I stamped them all at the same time. The images were just stamped in different places and I used the different sentiments. If they look familiar it is because I pretty much did this card from memory.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Lacy and Lovely
  • Colors: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
  • Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones various sizes

Comments

  1. Simple and easy, just the way I like to stamp "in real life"!! ;) I'm really going to be missing Summer Starfruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set! This set of cards would be such a cute Mother's Day gift. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how versatile this set is. It can go from whimsy to very classy. I am sooooo going to miss gumball green and midnight muse. Great job on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this a lot!! I think my favorite is the Hello because the word is stamped over one of the doilies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so pretty! The way the doilies are laid out, it reminds me of clockwork gears :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts