Blog Candy: Comment Card of the Month!

Welcome back to Comment Card of the Month!

I threw this card together in just a few minutes after a few mistakes on a larger scaled attempt. The flower was stamped in Soft Suede and then colored in with a Crisp Cantaloupe marker and Aquapainter. Then I stamped the flower again right over it. The first time I got lucky, the 2nd time I didn't and the 3rd time I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. To save some trouble I used it to place the bird too. The burnishing was done as an afterthought after I had glued down the layers. It needed something and I think I got it. I hope you like it too.

Here's how it works:
I make a card and post it on or around the 5th of every month and you will leave a happy comment here on this blog post. I will send one of the card you see above to every person (up to 5*) that participates. Now let's get going! Tell your friends! Follow me so that you don't miss a post!

*This number may vary depending upon supplies on hand.
*One card/comment per person.
*Cards will be blank inside unless otherwise noted and will have my info stamped on the back.
*Blank envelopes not included.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, A Dozen Thoughts
  • Colors: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe 
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Staple
  • Big Shot: Decorative Dots Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder

Comments

  1. This is very pretty! Great colors and the distressing looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya!, Your card will be in the mail tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I love these colors together, great card. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like a card? Please send me your address.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Melissa! Your card will be in the mail tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! I love the color choices and distressing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts