MDS: Simply My Digital Studio Challenge 2

Wow! I really impressed myself with this MDS creation. I was watching TV and saw some art on the wall of the show that inspired me to create the vase. After that I moved on to the flowers and used the coloring tool to carefully block off the flower. Then I went nuts with the pearls. It was tricky lining them up and they kept moving when I tried to save the group so I stopped while I was ahead. For the colors I used the Combos tool.

Challenge: Simply My Digital Studio Challenge 2. Cropping Stamps/Embellishments.
I cropped the vase, the flowers and the pearls.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Cheap Talk - A Special Note, Bright Blossoms - Vase 1 and 2
  • Colors: Calypso Coral,  More Mustard, Ruby Red, Old Olive, So Saffron
  • Embellishments: Pearl - Large, Mis-Stitched - Espresso 4
  • Background: Sun Garden 10
  • Punches: Circle
Download your FREE TRIAL today!

Comments

  1. I loved that you used the stitching for the shadow! You are gettin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color-blocked flower! Very cool! I also like the stitched "base".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts