Blog Hop: New Catalog

Welcome back! We are all very excited to share the new catalog with you. Hop on through to see what's new or at least what we've gotten so far. Not much for myself just yet but I will have plenty soon enough. I did get the new In Colors though!

I created these cards all by myself. The circles on this page of the Designer Series Paper Stack inspired me to get all matchy matchy. There are two different color versions of this paper so you could make nine of each of the color palettes if you were interested in making several of the same card.

I just had to do more than one card to make my post feel complete and so I whipped this one up too. Can you see where I stamped "thank" just above the arrows pointing to "you"? This card can also be made with the other colors.

As always we all love Pins and comments. Hop on over to Julie to see what she has come up with.


SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Work of Art
  • Colors: Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
  • Embellishments: White Baker's Twine, Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack
  • Punch: 1" Square

Comments

  1. Love both! Cute little accent on the side of the second card...I will have to CASE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really fun cards! I really love the sections highlighting the DSP! Way cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail triangle on the spine of the card. Nice touch and great job on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are super cute! I really love the detail on the edge of the second one. I may have to get this DSP now - I love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both great! I like the different patterns in the squares on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever how you stamped the "thank" on the chevron square and the zigzag stamped on the edge adds a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the matchy matchy! Good colors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts