MDS: Simply My Digital Studio Challenge #77

I really enjoy doing the challenges on this facebook page because I can do them at my leisure. No deadlines or linkys. This was from my cruise last year. I guess I should go back and put the date and info. The background is white but it always seems to post gray on my blog. I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch.

Challenge: Simply My Digital Studio Challenge. This one was a layout.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Boardwalk, Life and Moments
  • Colors: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Creamy Caramel, Kiwi Kiss
  • Background: Distressed
  • Punches: Circle, Tab
Download your FREE TRIAL today!

Comments

  1. I like it! The colors, the stamping on the photo, all very cool! And- great point about the journaling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts