CASE Study: A Side by Side Comparison

Last year I got this awesome card from Heather and I finally did a CASE a version of my own. Basically, I don't have By the Tide so I chose to work with The Open Sea and this is what I came up with. You simply put some fresh bleach on a paper towel and use it as a stamp pad. The fresher the bleach the better the results. It doesn't even matter if you land the regularly inked stamp on the bleached mark. It's all part of the look. I hope you'll give it a try.

CASE: Copy And Share Everything. In this situation I only copied the layout and the technique. Because I didn't use the exact stamp set and colors it could also be considered inspiration but since it looks so similar giving credit to Heather is the right thing to do and because she is the one that I was inspired by even though this creation may have been by someone else. Copying from others is definitely encouraged.

My customer cards in the mail swap group were the lucky recipients of this creation and so you will be seeing it again when I post the cards later this month.

SUPPLY LIST: for my card
  • Stamp Sets: The Open Sea
  • Punches: Corner Rounder from the Envelope Punch Board
  • Colors: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Soft Sky

Comments

  1. THAT is super cool!!! I've done bleach "water"coloring but haven't seen this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts