Convention: Prize Patrol!

Well look at that! I won the Designer Series Paper and the Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon that I used during my preparation for Convention. Also the Hello There Hostess Stamp Set and Crushed Curry Embossing Powder.

This year I decided to room with some strangers. I got very lucky to meet 3 awesome ladies and I brought them each a set. It is a grocery list made from a legal pad that had been cut down, a magnet made from a glass bubble and I threw in some candy and a pencil. The "notes" stamp came from a Paper Pumpkin a few months back.

For my friends I made a bunch of my favorite magnetic bookmarks. I monogrammed it with the new Little Letters Thinlits.

Comments

  1. Congrats on winning prize patrol! That's so exciting. Love the "roomie" gifts too. I'm following you from SC. www.yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning!! Cuuuute project too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts