Convention: Shoebox Swap

Prior to convention I joined a local group for a shoe box swap that is taking place just after Convention on Saturday. This is the card I came up with. I had to prep for 8 and completely make 15 for the swap.

I used the new Blendabilities to color in the flower which is why it looks so vibrant. They come in packs of three with different shades of the same color for you to blend together. I can't wait to show you more.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: So Very Happy
  • Punches: Blossom, 7/8" Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms, Corner Rounder on the Envelope Punch Board, 1" Square
  • Colors: Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist
  • Embellishment: Basic Pearls

Comments

  1. Very nice! My first Blendabilites arrive today!! I like the Hello Honey DP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts