MDS: Simply My Digital Studio Challenge #79


I hope you love this new background I made for my MS Surface. I whipped it up in under 30 minutes? I really wasn't keeping track but it was pretty fast. Just a reminder that when you're making a background for a phone, tablet or computer that you want to leave spots for stuff like the time block you see there on mine. Thanks for stopping by! Have fun creating something of your own.

Challenge: Simply My Digital Studio Challenge. #79: Create a background for your computer.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Cottage Garden, First Edition 
  • Colors: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
  • Background: First Edition stamp with So Saffron 
Download your FREE TRIAL today!

Comments

  1. Very pretty!! And I really like that sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to use more of the newsprint type DSP, they look really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts