Heat Emboss: Hey There Buds

My first creation since Convention. I kind of had to force myself to stamp but it was worth it because I've been in the mood ever since. I haven't acted on that much though.

The stamp was colored in with the Stampin' Write TM Markers, then I huffed and stamped before sending the image through the Big Shot. Have I mentioned that I love my Magnetic Platform (130658)?! The "hey there" was stamped in Versamark and embossed in gold.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Hey There Buds
  • Colors: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
  • Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits TM, Fan Fair Textured Impression TM Folder
  • DSP: Flower Pot
  • Embellishments: Gold Basic Metal Buttons (Holiday Catalog), Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, White Baker's Twine

Comments

Popular Posts