Blog Hop: Use Your Words

Welcome back yet again! This month we're showcasing words and phrases. Did you know that there is a new section in the back of the Annual Catalog where all of the words are indexed? This is a fabulous quick reference tool. Go check it out!

I chose to make a mini subway art card. I mapped it out on my grid paper and then brought it all together with my Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049) because I wanted it just right. 

This was my first time using my Gracias stamp. It is actually just like the Thank You stamp in the Annual Catalog but I like it much better. Be sure to check out the link to the Celebrando Creatividad on my sidebar. I made the flower with Work of Art. There are so many fun things you can do with that set! Maybe we'll do a blog hop with it one of these days.

Now jump on over to Julie. She always has something fun to share. Just click on the image below:

SUPPLY LIST: (for both cards)
  • Stamp Sets: Big News, Garden party, A Dozen Thoughts, Gracias, Work of Art
  • Colors: Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
  • Punches: Banner, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
  • Big Shot: Banners and Circles Framelits TM
  • Embellishments: Beach House Washi Tape

Comments

  1. Oh that baby card is so cool! Way to go! And how fun that you used Gracias instead of Thank You! I was just considering getting a set in a different language! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mini subway art card. It is my fave of the entire blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Subway Art. - Great idea to map it out on the grid paper. going to have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun, fun cards! I never would have thought to order the Gracias version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that baby card is FANTASTIC! I never would have thought to combine all those different word stamps! Also love that you highlight the Spanish-language stamps we have, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts