Blog Hop: April Showers


This month's theme is April Showers so we hope to help you with some creative ideas that you can use for the different kinds of showers. I guess that just means Baby or Bridal because I can't think of any others. We'll see!

Here's what I came up with using My Digital Studio (MDS). It took me a way longer than it should have with all of the interruptions that I get (only when I'm busy of course). It also looks like this will be my only creation this time. Turns out showers are not my thing.. but I hope you like my clever "it's a buoy!"

I can't wait to see what the other bloggers chose to do this month! Hop on over to Julie by clicking below:

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Big Bold Birthday, On the Go, Holiday Blitz, Day in the Life, Party Time II
  • Colors: Whisper White, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Early Espresso
  • DSP: Downtown Grunge 4
  • Other: Various fonts

Comments

  1. I like it!! I like that you used MDS and I love your pun! So cute for a baby boy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts