Blog Hop: May Flowers


Well shame on me for not posting for a whole month! The cards in the mail have been piling up so I will post those in a day or so. While I was trying to get creative with the flowers I made some wedding cards for no apparent reason so I will post those soon too.

This month we're doing May Flowers since last month was April Showers. I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for flower stamps. Unfortunately, my creative juices weren't flowing in the flower department today. 

This first card I created a few weeks ago for a demonstrator meeting. It was CASE'd from Vicky Hayes. This was my version. Hers was much simpler. The second card I created all on my own. I was trying for a hydrangea type flower? There is glitter on the flowers but you can't see it in the photo. 

I can't wait to see what the other bloggers chose to do this month! Hop on over to Julie by clicking below:

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp  Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Crazy About You, Petite Petals, Amazing Birthday
  • Colors for Card 1: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
  • Colors for Card 2: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
  • Embellishments: Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Washi Tape

Comments

Popular Posts