Blog Hop: September Step It Up!

Welcome back to our Step It Up Hop! I am very limited on accessories these days so I decided to work backwards with what I have. Sorry about the weird pic color. It's white. I'm struggling.


For this month's cards I went from super simple to snazzy and both cards look great! You could also do an in between by removing the ribbon. Can you pick out all of the things I added? There are 6 different elements that I count. 

Side note: I made this card with a little girl in mind that just had her appendix out. I'm sure she'll like it. 

Now let's see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like! Hop on over to Julie by clicking below:

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Fabulous Four, Petite Petals
  • Colors: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
  • Big Shot: Lovely Lace Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. I need a get well card for one of my downline, I will be case-ing this today! thanks Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I'm sure the little girl will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of these!! And, having been a little girl with an emergency appendectomy- I know she will appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layered twine on the ribbon and layered flowers in the step up. I got all six. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your step up choices! Great way to make this fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two things:
    First, the card is well loved! The little girl was happy to get her own card in the mail.
    Second, I love it. Anytime I see a card using petite petals I always want it. Might need to order :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts