Blog Hop: Step It Up December

Welcome back to our monthly Step It Up Hop! We hope this new hop style helps many different levels of stampers. I can't believe it is December! I am already running behind. 


This month I decided to share a tag turned into a card. I also added the enamel dot, the silver ribbon and the Softly Falling textured impressions folder.

Recently I found a new to me technique called no line coloring. Unfortunately I have not perfected it yet but I when playing around I found that I really like the simplicity of just coloring a few parts of the stamp. 

Want to see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like? Hop on over to Julie by clicking below:

SUPPLY LIST: (for all)
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Santa's Gifts
  • Colors: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
  • Embellishments: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape
  • Big Shot: Softly Falling Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder.

Comments

  1. super cute Julie! love that little reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tag but that card is SO cute! The added layers make a difference! And I like how you colored him too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little deer is so cute and the enamel dot on the nose just makes it pop. Also love the sparkly ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts