Gift Bags: You're So Sweet

A while ago I got this You're So Sweet Stamp Set and Mini Treat Bags Thinlits Dies Bundle. It wasn't until very recently that I realized I needed/wanted the Envelope Paper to go with it. Shortly after I got it I made the Watermelon Wonder one. So cute! Then I made the Cucumber Crush one as a sample gift for a friend.

I fussy cut the inner layered banners and then the colored one peeking from behind is one die cut banner cut in half. These were fun and easy to make.

SUPPLY LIST: (for all)
  • Stamp Brush Sets: You're So Sweet
  • Colors: Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, 
  • Embellishments: Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, 1/8"Silver Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
  • Big Shot: Mini Treat Bags Thinlits TM
  • Other: 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts