Blog Hop: Step It Up October

Welcome to another hop! During the duration of the Holiday Catalog we thought we'd mix it up a bit. We've added the option to step it over. That's our term for using the same layout and changing up the theme. In our case, from everyday to holiday.

I found this card in my stash. I did not make it and unfortunately I am unable to give anyone credit. If it is yours, feel free to claim it. 
Here's my stepped up and over to Halloween version! The only thing I regret is not putting a moon behind the tree somehow but it was too late for that. I had already glued it down. 

I have been pretty absent when it comes to stamping lately so it was nice that this project came together so easily. What can I say, I have had an eventful summer outside and have had a hard time doing any indoor activities other than sleep. 

As always, thank you for stopping by! To see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like hop on over to Julie by clicking below:
SUPPLY LIST: (for 2nd card only)
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Spooky Fun
  • Colors: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Mini Staples
  • DSP: Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper 
  • Big Shot: Halloween Scene Edgelits TM Dies

Comments

  1. EEK! Your Halloween card is so cute. the stepped over version is great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts