Blog Hop: Step It Up December

Thank you for joining us! I did a step it over this month... aka CASE'd an old card of mine. I had fun stamping these and I hope to create again soon. I've got a lot of assignments piling up. 

The simple Christmas card above was created based on the layout of the card below. Unfortuately, the terrible pic I took doesn't do it justice. You can barely see that I actually colored the tree in. The pic on the right kind of captures the excessive glitter. I used Wink of Stella and then Dazzling Diamonds on top of that.


As always, thank you for stopping by! To see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like hop on over to Julie by clicking below:
SUPPLY LIST: 
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Lovely as a Tree
  • Colors: Real Red, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke
  • Embellishments: Real Red Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Dazzling Diamonds
  • DSP: Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack

Comments

  1. "excessive glitter"...lol! You're so brave, I'm not a glitter fan--I like the look, I just don't like using it :-O Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too much sparkle when it comes to Christmas! I like how you adapted your Christmas card layout from the floral card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards Julie, always love new ideas for "Lovely as a Tree". thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts