Blog Hop: Step It Up March


It doesn't surprise me that March is here already. February was a busy month and it didn't involve much actual stamping for me though I did send out a ton of cards. I'm talking a minimum of forty. I hope to send out lots of cards in March too. There are only a few birthdays on my list so I will find other reasons. Are you actually sending out the cards you make?

My steps up are always so subtle. This set is my most recent purchase. I have gotten a few cards with it and the card and colors were so cheerful that I just had to have it for myself. This is the first time I've played with it. The only reason the last one looks so different is because I had to use a new piece of Designer Series Paper and that one had a lot more of the green in it. I am focused these days on sending cards out in the mail I keep them pretty flat since the PO wants to charge you for every little bump these days. 

As always, thank you for stopping by! To see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like hop on over to Tanya by clicking below:
SUPPLY LIST: 
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Fresh Fruit
  • Colors: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Old Olive (because the green that matches the DSP didn't)
  • Embellishments: The edge of White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Wink of Stella
  • DSP: Fruit Stand

Comments

  1. I agree-the colors are cheerful! Love the font too. great cards Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun! I like the last one best- with the colored base.
    Even tho most of my creations have a white base... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the freshness and brightness of the DSP and style of the stamp set. Fun and cheery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts