Blog Hop: Step it Up April


It's April already?! I am so excited for Spring. I love to hike in the mountains, hang out on my back porch and stamp with the door and window open so the breeze blows through.

In March I decided to take my casual re-selling on eBay more seriously and so I've "Stepped Up" my game. I am focusing on high end clothing because it is easy to ship and since I already frequent yard sales and thrift stores it is easy for me to acquire. Unfortunately, that means that my stamp room has been invaded and I didn't stamp anything for the hop in time. Check back later.

As always, thank you for stopping by! To see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like hop on over to Tanya by clicking below:
SUPPLY LIST: 
  • Stamp Brush Sets:  
  • Colors:  
  • Embellishments:  
  • DSP:  

Comments

Popular Posts