Blog Hop: Step It Up July



Welcome! I hope you enjoy our creations. Lots of new stuff to see! I am using some new to me and a little bit of new to the catalog. 



The first card is just stamped with the flower punched out and raised with Stampin' Dimensionals. The second card was colored in a little with an Aquapainter TM. I did not add color to the leaves but I did add a little Powder Pink to the flowers. Then I embellished sporadically with the Iridescent Sequin Assortment using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. 

Card Construction: Will add later.

As always, thank you for stopping by! To see what the other bloggers stepped up cards look like hop on over to Julie by clicking below:
SUPPLY LIST: 
  • Stamp Brush Sets: Birthday Blossoms
  • Colors:  Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White 
  • Embellishments:  1/8" Sheer Trim Whisper White, Iridescent Sequin Assortment
  • Punch: Pansy Punch

Comments

  1. Wow, just a little bit of detail sure makes that second card pop! Very nice, thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I like that you used the sequins on only some of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh the sequins! I love it! I really like your fold and the layout. I'll have to try that style and change it up a bit. The Powder Pink the Calypso Coral outline is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts