Cards in the Mail: Many Merry Thanks

Cards in the Mail Swaps

Let's see if I can get better about sharing my swaps. I used to share everyone's but these days it is all I can do to make and share my own. This group was created many years ago with collaboration from my friend Becky. In this swap we mail them directly to the recipient and you have two months to do it. In this case, I am behind. These were for Oct/Nov. My bad. I will be making another set very soon and hopefully getting them out before the deadline. 

I used the die cuts on both deer because I didn't think I could stamp the one deer where I wanted it. I also stamped on that black piece in Versamark but you can't see it and either can the recipient. It seems to have disappeared. It may have looked nice embossed in white.

Here's the inside. Don't forget to send out thank you cards during the holidays in addition to your Holiday Cards. 

Supply List: 
  • Stamp Set: Dashing Deer
  • Ink/Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gray Granite
  • DSP: Festive Farmhouse
  • Big Shot: Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Basic Black Layer: 3/4" x 4"
  • DSP Layer:  1-1/2" x 4"
  • Inside Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Circle Diameter: 1-5/8"


Comments

Popular Posts