We Create In Color 2017-2019 Blog Hop


Welcome to April! Thank you for joining us this month as we showcase the 2017-2019 In Color Collection. We always appreciate your visit and love your comments!

For the card below I used every color you see above except for Tranquil Tide. The center of the flowers are Powder Pink and the rest of the flower has different shades of Berry Burst and Fresh Fig.


The flowers were colored in with the Aquapainter using the ink from the lids of the pad. Then I masked the flowers and stamped with the inkpad directly on to the Whisper White to fill in between the flowers. The sentiment is embossed in black on vellum.

Now hop on over to Tanya to see what she has done with Winter Woods.


Supply List: 
  • Stamp Set: Beautiful Day
  • Ink/Cardstock: Momento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Vellum, Black Emboss, Versamark
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Stamped Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Vellum: 4-1/4" x 1-1/4"
  • Inside Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4" (Blank white)

Comments

  1. That's awesome, I love the texture in the background of the ink pad directly on the card stock! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your coloring! Bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH I must ink up this stamp... I have used the butterfly heaps BUT not this flower.
    Thanks for sharing
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very pretty and bright. I love the embossed sentiment. Makes it much fancier. I love your creative background. You could probably mask and do this with the brayer too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vellum overlay with the sentiment. Bright fun card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card design. I just love these colors together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts