We Create Basics Blog Hop

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this hopefully not so very Basics Blog Hop. Mine is pretty basic. It was harder than I thought to use the limited color selection with my very limited stamp selection right now.

The front of this sympathy card started out as the inside of the card but I changed my mind on where the sentiments should go so I flipped it around and framed it. I feel like I should have put a little black around the middle frame but then it was too late and I wasn't going to start over.

Here's the inside

Now let's see what Tanya has done with Well Said. Click below to hop on over.


Supply List: 
  • Stamp Set: Happy Tails
  • Ink/Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Punches: The punch that goes with Happy Tails...
  •  Big Shot: The new Rectangles and the Trees
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Stamped Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Inside Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4" 


Comments

  1. This is really cute! I love this stamp set paired with the trees embossing folder. Love the frame idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very sweet. I like the embossing folder you used with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts