3D: Covered Notebook

Many years ago my downline Nicole gave me a covered notebook as a convention gift. I used it often and sporadically throughout the years. The other day I was looking for a particular note and I found that it was ready to retire. Does anyone else collect notebooks and make lists and have them all over the place? 

I found an uncovered one and got right to it. Yes, the products I used are retired but that doesn't really matter. For me, it needed to match. Isn't that why most of us chose Stampin' Up!?


Here is a comparison of the two notebooks. The old one and the one I just made. The old one had said "Notes" also and had a flower or something on that dimensional.
This is a close up of the front and how I got there. It was actually one of the bad ones (the "t" has a smudge at the tail) but I got tired of trying to make it perfect and just picked the best one. 

I hope you find and cover a notebook soon.

Supply List: 

  • Stamp Set: Taffy Alphabet (Retired)
  • Ink/Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
  • Dies/Folders: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layered Ovals Framelits
  • Accessories: Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon (Retired)
  • Designer Series Paper: Flowerpot (Retired)

Comments

Popular Posts