Cards in the Mail: Wildly Happy - Elephant

This was my Mar/Apr swap. I shared a sneak peek of it on Instagram but I never showed the completed card. 

I tried to get creative and match the dots to the ribbon but I ran into a big problem. My Embossing Paste was hard as a rock! So after some searching online I found that the sealed jar needs to be stored in a plastic bag and that you can add purified water to it if it hardens. Days and many doses later it finally softened up enough to use. I hope this doesn't happen to you. It's still lumpy.

Supply List: 

  • Stamp Set: Wildly Happy
  • Ink/Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Momento Black
  • Dies/Folders: Layered Circles Framelits 
  • Punches: Small Circle Punches (Retired) 
  • Accessories: 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
  • Embellishments: Shimmery White Embossing Paste
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Strips: 1" x 4" and 1" x 3.75"
  • Inside Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4"

Comments

Popular Posts