Last Minute Christmas Card: Coming Home

Several years ago I started sending out my holiday card samples as my Christmas Cards. I have done this for several years since I had a lot of them. Most of them were received at Stampin' Up! Events over the years. Can you believe I'm almost out?! The few I have left need to be altered for mailing. Too many chunky embellishments for the mail.

Either way, I prefer trying to make something fresh for demonstrator friends so that they can share it with their customers. Even if it is a little late for wanting the set. Maybe not! 

I threw this together quickly and I kept it super simple. I don't have a current sentiment that works so I left it off and I don't think it matters that much. The hardest decision was cutting the Designer Series Paper. But I channeled Kylie Bertucci, from Australia, whom I met in a recent Zoom Meeting. She says, "If you love your paper, you will CHOP your paper!" and so I did. 

Don't forget to use your THICK Whisper White Cardstock when making a White card base. It really makes a huge difference.

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Coming Home
  • Ink/Cardstock: Old Olive, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
  • Dies/Folders: Home Together Dies
  • Designer Series Paper: Trimming the Town 
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Cut DSP: 2.5" x 2.5" 
  • Inside Card Layer: N/A since it's already Whisper White

Comments

Popular Posts