Mystery Stamping: Garden Wishes - True Friend

As a demonstrator of almost 20 years, I have long since lost my upline. Since this happens quite often, Stampin' Up! created some regional groups to support us. I have been participating in some Zoom Meetings and of course, we need to stamp. Unfortunately for me, it's Mystery Stamping. We are sent a list of items to prep ahead of time. I'm not gonna lie. I do NOT like Mystery Stamping. Working from a list of items and not knowing what direction I am going makes me shut down. 

So this time, I noticed they gave the layout direction which was very helpful! I was able to at least cut out the card base and the Designer Series Paper I wanted to use. I had the stamp set ready but that was it. I watched them make the card and honestly, it would have been a mess and a waste of paper if I had tried to prep any further. I didn't have my phone nearby and I watch on tablet so I quickly sketched out the layout. I stamped the images at the end of the meeting and had it finished by the next day. Good enough for me. Also, I used Wink of Stella on the flowers and the bee's wings.

The card opens partially. See the fold where the Hello Honey separates the DSP? You simply glue down the section between the score mark and the card edge.

Love this set? It will be available in the upcoming Mini Catalog which will run from January to June 2021. It is part of a large Suite called Dandy Garden. I have almost the entire suite so check back for more samples. 

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Garden Wishes
  • Ink/Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
  • Dies/Folders: Dandy Wishes Dies, Stitched Rectangles
  • Embellishments: 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 3/16" Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim , Wink of Stella
  • Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden 6" x 6"
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Card Base: 4-1/4" x 11 Scored at 5-1/2" and 6-3/4"
  • Cut DSP for Front: 1"x 4" and 4" x 4" 
  • Inside Card Layer: 4" x 4"
You can cut, create and place the other items however you would like. 



Comments

Popular Posts