Create and Share: Berry Blessings

This card was the beginning of a challenge until my friend asked if I was doing the cat one. What? I didn't even notice that the challenge wanted me to use a cat. I only saw simple, few layers, lots of white, etc. Needless to say, after stamping the berries and leaves things went in a different direction. 

Notice the banner is over the scalloped circle yet under the leaves. I used a knife blade to cut the needed section of the leaves so that I could slip in the banner. It's a little messy but whatever. 

Time is running! Get this awesome Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper Combo with your purchase of $100* Featured in the 2021 Jan - Feb Sale-A-Bration Catalog.

*USA Price Before tax and Shipping

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Berry Blessings 
  • Ink/Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
  • Dies/Folders: Layering Circles
  • Punches: Banner Triple (eyeballed it)
  • Designer Series Paper: Berry Delightful
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Scallop Circle: 3"
  • Banner: 7/8" x 3-1/4"
  • Cut DSP for Front: 2-1/2" x 5-1/2"
  • Inside Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4"

Comments

  1. I love that bright green with the rich berry color! Looks great, and clever tip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts