Play Along: SUOC268 Lindt Candy Bar Box
A few days ago, I asked my friend Kris to enter a sketch challenge with me. We chose the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge SUOC268. I'm feeling very pleased with how mine turned out.
Close up! I am loving the Gold Hoop and the DSP on the scalloped circle! The small banner was skillfully shortened. I got lucky on the first try. Shhh. I accidentally used the wrong green but I didn't realize until I was making this post. The correct color is listed below.
Tip: Roll glue dots between your fingertips to attach the Gold Hoops.
The belly bands work best if you simply wrap them around while bending tightly as you go.
- Stamp Set: Wildly Happy
- Ink/Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil Sheet, Whisper White
- Designer Specialty Acetate: Golden Garden
- Designer Series Paper: Fine Art Floral
- Dies/Folders: Layering Circles, Tasteful Labels
- Punches: Banner Triple
- Embellishments: Gold Hoops, Mossy Meadow 3/16" Braided Linen Trim
- Box: 8-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Score Box: 2", 2-1/4", 2-7/8", 5-7/8", 6-1/8", Turn, 1/4", 7-7/8", 8-1/8"
- Acetate: 3-5/8" x 7-5/8" (front only)
- Belly Band Gold: 2-3/4" x 9"
- Belly Band DSP: 2-1/2" x 9"