Cards in the Mail: Floral Squares Slimline

This was my first Slimline Card. I cut the dies out first and then placed them on a closely cut piece of Designer Series Paper. The ribbon was taped to the back of the squares (trickier than it looks) and the squares are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I went for an envelope search after this and learned that you want the #9 for this particular size. I bought a box of 500. I like this card size.

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Peaceful Moments
  • Ink/Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody
  • Dies/Folders: Floral Squares Dies
  • Embellishments: Pale Papaya & White 1/2" Ribbon
  • DSP: You're a Peach 
Card Measurements: 
  • Slimline Card Size Folded: 3-1/2" x 8-1/2"

Comments

  1. I love this card! Those flowers are so cute from the Floral Squares Dies. I had to go look that one up and I found it with the All Squared Away Bundle. Do you have the All Squared Away stamp set too? I love that bundle! Your dies are really pretty with the You're a Peach paper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts