Sale-A-Bration: Catching Butterflies by the fence

I have been stamping in spurts lately and sometimes figuring out your space has a lot to do with it. My usual one has been too cold so I have been carrying things back and forth to the kitchen island. At least I have to clean up regularly.

Creativity was in my corner when I made this one. The net was masked and I fussy cut out the butterflies. You'll have to browse the catalog to find the stamp I used for the "cloud". I love how the fence and grass are a pretty decent match for her size. What do you think? 


Supply List Card: 
  • Stamp Set: Catching Butterflies (SAB item Free with $50USD)
  • Ink/Cardstock: Highland Heather, Momento Black, Soft Suede, Garden Green
  • Designer Series Paper: You're A Peach
  • Embellishments: White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Dies/Folders: Horizon Dies (Mini Catalog Jan - June 2022)
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • DSP and Inside Card Layer: 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Stamped Card Layer: 3-7/8" x 3-7/8"

Comments

Popular Posts