Cards in the Mail: Amazing Silhouettes Slimline

The Birch background was stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Pear Pizzazz and since I was stamping several of these, I lined them up and went down the row to save on reinking. The tree was stamped in Blushing Bride and I used the Water Painters (151298) to color in just the leaves of the tree. I tried the stem too but I liked it better without. The edges have been burnished with the bone folder to give it a more natural look.

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Amazing Silhouettes, On the Horizon, Birch
  • Ink/Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
  • Embellishments: Linen Thread
Card Measurements: 
  • Slimline Card Size Folded: 3-1/2" x 8-1/2"
  • Outside Card Layer: 3" x 8"

Comments

  1. I love how you did the tree! So pretty and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts