Cards in the Mail: Rainbow of Happiness - Sending You Happiness

Super happy with how this turned out. If you read a recent post about struggling with a stamp set, I decided to work through it. The rainbow in this set was killing me. I didn't know how to use it or where to put it. I was determined to make it work. This is what I came up with! Fabulous! I used various punched clouds from the Designer Series Paper so my friends each got different ones. 
The embossed phrase is partially covered on purpose to reveal only "sending you happiness". I thought I was pretty clever. Thanks for looking!

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Rainbow of Happiness
  • Ink/Cardstock: Versamark, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness
  • Embellishments: Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins, Pool Party Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder
  • DSP: Sunshine and Rainbows (Limited Sale-A-Bration)
  • Punches: Cloud
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded:4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts