Cards in the Mail: Sunshine & Rainbows


Does anyone else have trouble with sequin and gem placement? I stick to the rule of threes (or odd numbers) and it usually works out fine. This card was a slow build, it took forever to work out but turned out great. 

Sometimes I have trouble with a stamp set that I love. I get it and then can't seem to create anything that works. Such high hopes. If that happens to you, just set it somewhere you can see it. Mull it over and something will come to you. Work on something else for a bit. 

In other news, I have three packages of this wonderful Designer Series Paper! So bright and cheerful. Still creating!

Supply List Card: 

  • Stamp Set: Rainbow of Happiness
  • Ink/Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Midnight Muse
  • Embellishments: Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins
  • DSP: Sunshine and Rainbows (Limited Sale-A-Bration)
  • Punches: Banner (I probably have the older one), Cloud
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
Card Measurements: 
  • Mini Slimline Card Size Folded: 3-1/4" x 6-1/4"

Comments

Popular Posts