Play Along: Love Cats

For stamping inspiration lately, I have been playing along with some sketch blogs. Be sure to check out my Play Along to find a few. 

Below is Freshly Made Sketch 568 which inspired the card above. I had to trim around the cats pretty close and do some pretty thin edges to get it the way I wanted. I love how it turned out but won't be making this one again.

This challenge will end at 3PM EST on Monday, January 16th. Click on the sketch to link to Freshly Made Sketch 568 and play along.

Supply List - Card Above: 
  • I have created a shopping list for you and it is only a few clicks away. Visit this link to my Stampin' Up! website to view "My Projects". You can then choose the project you would like by clicking on it to view the items that you can to add/remove from your cart. 
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Comments

  1. Just as cute as can be! What a fun card this is. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how you've cropped the cats to work with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the Queen of Clean for this sketch challenge. Your card inspired me to buy and use the Love Cats Stamp set. Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Penny! I hope you enjoy your set!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts