Play Along: Let's Set Sail


Yesterday, my friend Kris and I decided to play along with a sketch challenge while we stamped together via Google Meet. We chose Freshly Made Sketches 578. Unfortunately, I delayed posting and missed the Linky deadline. Either way, this would have been my entry. Visit PaperFairyKris and check out her card too. 

While adding the supplies to the cart on my demonstrator website, I realized that I cut out the sailboat by hand. I have the punch! Head slap.



This challenge ended at 3PM EST on Monday, March 27th. Click on the sketch to link to FMS578 if you would like to see some other cards.

Supply List - Card Above: 
  • I have created a shopping list for you and it is only a few clicks away. Visit this link to my Stampin' Up! website to view "My Projects". You can then choose the project you would like by clicking on it to view the items that you can to add/remove from your cart. 
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Comments

Popular Posts