Play Along: Let Your Dreams Set Sail


It was late when I saw this sketch and I had to play. My first draft had all the wrong colors so I went to bed with the new colors ready. I completed it this morning. Unfortunately, this stamp set is already sold out but the Sailboat Builder Punch will still be available in the new catalog.

The sun is punched out and the horizon was stamped and cut. The sailboat is tucked behind the water. I used the Blending Brushes to create the sunset and the lower half of the water. Be sure to use Basic White Thick Cardstock for your card base.


This challenge ended at 3PM EST on Monday, May 1st. Click on the sketch to link to FMS583 if you would like to see some other entries.

Supply List - Card Above: 
  • You can shop right now and it is only a few clicks away. Visit this link to my Stampin' Up! website to view "My Projects". You can then choose the project you would like by clicking on it to view the items that you can to add/remove from your cart. 
  •  **Unfortunately, this stamp set is already sold out but the Sailboat Builder Punch will still be available in the new catalog.
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts