Play Along: Party Puffins Birthday


I discovered that I have several 2022 - 2024 In Color items that I need to share. What a better way than to make a card. For this one, I chose The Paper Players Theme Challenge PP634. This card was monochromatically Tahitian Tide and very simple but I didn't like it so I changed the balloon and added the strip to the side. I also added the fish. 


You have until Friday, April 7th to submit your entry. Click on the image above to visit the post.

Also featured on this card was my 2nd attempt at using the Blending Brushes. I used a torn piece of paper to create the iceberg that the Puffins were standing on. If that's even a thing. I guess in my head, they were penguins. Oops.

I used the Stamparatus to make the Puffins extra black but it is no longer available for purchase. Hopefully you already have one or something similar or an old Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.

Supply List - Card Above: 
  • I have created a shopping list for you and it is only a few clicks away. Visit this link to my Stampin' Up! website to view "My Projects". You can then choose the project you would like by clicking on it to view the items that you can to add/remove from your cart. 
Card Measurements: 
  • Standard Card Size Folded: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Comments

  1. Julie, I love your puffin card and you did a great job with the blending! Those little puffins are adorable and I love the little fish wrapped in a bow :-) I also love how you tied the polka dot balloon to the side panel. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I know I told you this before, but I really love how you tied the balloon to his foot! It reminds me of a kid with a balloon tied to his arm. Love the subtle blending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love how your puffin is caught in the balloon string. So cute! Thanks for sharing your great card with us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts