Getting organized in PA

Since the move to PA I have had a hard time stamping, mainly finding the right stamp set for the right project. My stamps were in stacks (see there on the shelf?). How anyone can function with their stamps in stacks, I'll never know. I need to SEE what I have!

In UT I had two of these hanging shoe bags (double sided) hanging in my stamp room. I think I'll only hang one for now and stack the seasonal stuff. We'll see. There was only one wall stud in that corner and the stamps are heavy.

I hope this helps me get going again. Be sure to have your stuff organized in such a way that you can enjoy using it! I find that making things accessible is very important. Find what works for you and run with it!

Update 5/22: I need to hang the other one too. It will go on the other side of that bureau.

Comments

  1. I love how that looks! Accessible is the key for sure and that double sided shoe bag really does the trick. It's a great idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts