Village of Cuteness

At Convention, there was a option to sign up for additional classes in the evening for a small fee. I didn't sign up because I figured, I spent enough already to get there and wasn't going to spend any more. Well.... it was our free night and my alternate plans didn't work out so after dinner I went with Kris to "help" her make her projects.

I got sucked in! Watching everyone and helping her out, I thought, "You get all this for $35?!". The numbers went round and round in my head and before I knew it, I went over to see if I could get a kit. There were plenty left and through the power of technology, they charged my account within moments and I was good to go!

I painted the wood, stained the doors and cut out any necessary items that I didn't have the tools for at home. Of course I didn't finish! There is never enough time to finish but that is okay because I didn't want them ruined. 

Here is what we made. Yeah, I thought they were ugly when I first saw them but they grew on me. I think they're fun! 

I actually finished this one the night we got back to the hotel room. It was fun working on them together but we got tired. 

I did this one from start to finish tonight. Well, sort of, there is supposed to be a house number on the blue strip but I can't decide on that right now.

This one was partially done at Convention. I decided I didn't like the roof that they had so I changed it a little. There is also supposed to be a monogram on the door. I'll stamp that later.

By the way, the supplies and stamp sets that we got for $35 were actually worth about $55. I'm glad I was able to go along with Kris and join in at the last minute. It was definitely worth it if for nothing else, for the great time I had hanging with others who enjoy Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. Money well spent! I totally would have done the same thing. They are all adorable. I've not been to convention, but maybe I need to try and schedule that in ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts