Just because... It's your day!

This is a 3x3 card that was one of the Make n' Takes from Convention. I had left without punching the lace trim so I had to wait for my friend to mail it to me. No, I don't own it. I actually finished it several days ago.

Colors: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard

I started this one last night. I was inspired by a card I found on the display boards at Convention. The stems were stamped and then the flowers were done by masking. The odd sized label was created using the Decorative Label punch. Punch out about half of it and then feed it back into the punch and punch out the desired shape. Try this with all of your punches.

Colors: Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight

As always, click on the image to link to my Picasa Web Album for a larger view.

Comments

  1. Love that punch tip! And beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I really like those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card colors and read your punch tip twice but don't quite have it pictured in my mind...do I feed the partially punched image back into the punch from the opening in the back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can send a whole tag through the side of the punch too. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on this card, and thanks for the punch tip! I'm going to go eyeball all my punches with that in mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love how you used the punch!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts