Raining Flowers

Well here it is! I promised another card with Raining Flowers. For the colors, I was inspired by the flowers at the entrance of my apartment complex. I cut the strips for the background and mounted them to a regular piece of paper. Then I punched the edge, then I ran through the Big Shot using the embossing folder.
Did you know that I make a lot of my stuff based on the color of the ribbon or accessory that I have? Now you do.
I didn't put a sentiment on this card yet because I like to wait until I need the card. I will most likely stamp something from Teeny Tiny Wishes or Petite Pairs in the lower left hand corner on the white.

Colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so pretty!! I love the center and the background strips. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts