Every Little Bit - Gumball Machine

I'm not into the clear stamps but I do have Block A and a tiny word set. So when Every Little Bit went on sale I just had to get it for the cheaper price since the stamps fit on Block A!

This is a fun card! I was inspired by a card I found on SCS made by LeAnn Pugliese. She made one that was a little bit longer and with different colors and words. I made this one to fit a standard letter envelope because I wanted to keep as many of the circles as possible.

The smallest circle is the 1" and then they're layered up from there 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4". I used the 1 1/4" for the circles across the card but now that I look again, she used the 1" circle for that. Either way, still cute!

Colors: Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
I use Staz On (R) Black for just about everything stamped in black anymore.

Comments

  1. Adorable card! I love the colors and how you matted the image. I always have the hardest time with small images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts