Greeting Card Kids - ISSC44

I am having so much fun with this set! Not sure why it took me so long to add it to my collection.

Today's card has two purposes. I am attending a meeting that my upline puts together for us (I am so lucky!) and this time we are doing a shoe box swap, gift exchange and luncheon. This is my card so what I have done is prepared 20 of these so that all they have to do is stamp the girl and the "love" tag, punch them out and color in the girl. The rest is all assembly. I prepped all of the rest for them since we are all demonstrators and we have 20 stations/cards to complete.

I created this card using the iSpy Sketch blog (ISSC44). Yes, another sketch blog. I'm sure there are a ton out there but I stumbled upon this one and liked it. The sketch also happened to be just what I needed for this card for the meeting.

Don't forget to visit the HOLIDAY SHIMMER HOP if you haven't yet done so. Thanks for looking! I love Pins and Comments!

Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids, Tiny Tags
Colors: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Staz On Black
Supplies: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Newsprint Specialty DSP, Baja Breeze Taffeta Ribbon, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Little Labels Punch Pack


Comments

  1. Oh yes! Text accents, that darling little girl and soft suede... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts