Shoe Box Swap - Demo Party






I'll say it again, one of my favorite parts of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting together with other demonstrators. My upline Pam Morgan has quarterly meetings and this time it was a holiday party. We did a shoe box swap, had a hand-made gift exchange and a pot luck lunch. I truly enjoy being able to share a this obsession with others.

These are just a few of the cards I made. The rest will be posted later or in January because they are from the upcoming Occasions Catalog or Sale-a-Bration. Let me know if you want one!

Shoe Box Swap: A shoe box swap is where you design or CASE* (Copy and SHARE Everything) a card and then you put all of the supplies you need in a shoe box sized box. Each participant will make the card themselves. You can either pass the box around or just get up and move.

*Some of these cards may be CASE'd and do not list the original designer. Thank you for sharing your designs with us. I was inspired by Heidi Baks, Melanie was inspired by Cindee Wilkinson on Patty Bennett's Blog

Featured Stamp Sets: Tag It, Another Thank You, Mosaic Madness, Snow Day, Blooming with Kindness, Festive Flurry, Christmas Collectibles

Comments

  1. So many great ideas! I was sad I couldn't go this time, but thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts