Convention: 3D Swap

Along with the Shoe Box Swap (prior post), I joined a 3D swap with the same people. I had some issues with this one because I didn't come up with a final plan until the Monday before. All I knew was that I planned to use these Mini Muslin Bags (132180).

Once I finally came up with the design I started stamping the bags. I placed the stamp with the Stamp-a-ma-jig directly onto the spot where I wanted it and while leaving the Stamp-a-ma-jig in place I stamped the image repeatedly. Then I ironed it. Then I moved on to the next image. There was a coaster board in the bag to keep it flat and firm and I kept it in there when I ironed. I had about seven of them so it helped things along.

The leaves are from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812) and I stamped on them with Work of Art. It was an idea that came to me simply because both items were on the table and it caught my eye that it would look awesome.

Here are all of the items I got in the exchange. Lots of great loot from many talented ladies.

SUPPLY LIST: (for my project above)
  • Stamp Sets: Work of Art, Yippee-Skippee, Mosaic Madness
  • Colors: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
  • Embellishment: Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Gold Basic Metal Buttons (Holiday Catalog sneak peek), Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
  • Big Shot: Autumn Accents Bigz Die

Comments

  1. Julie, this bag is gorgeous!!! Love the leaves and the stamping on the bag. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts